My Child Is Not Body Smart! What Can I Do?



According to Thomas Armstrong, PhD., it your child rips over his/her own feet or has trouble catching a ball without dropping it, all other intelligences rely on Body Smart skills. You couldn't write a great story without holding a pencil or tapping the keyboard with your fingers. Here are seven ways to become more Body Smart:


1. Word Smart: Act out your favorite story or poem.
2. Music Smart: Exercise to music.
3. Logic Smart: Try using your good sense of number and logic to figure out the best angle to throw a baseball, hit a baseball or tennis ball.
4. Picture Smart: Draw, paint, and sculpt.
5. People Smart: Try different team sports like basketball, volleyball, or football.
6. Self Smart: Try solo sports like swimming or running.
7. Nature Smart: Take a walk or run in the woods in your neighborhood
You have read this article How to Get the Best Education Possible for Your Child / Tips for parents with the title My Child Is Not Body Smart! What Can I Do?. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-child-is-not-body-smart-what-can-i-do.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Child Is Not Body Smart! What Can I Do?"

Post a Comment