Day 4: Thanksgiving Cards Activity

This will be day 4 for entering your Thanksgiving Card thoughts. Below are my Thanksgiving Card entries:

1. November 12, 2009 - I am truly thankful for the knowledge and personal relationship I have with my Lord and Savior who loves me, protects me, forgives me, and directs my life. I am thankful, grateful, and humbled.

2. November 13, 2009 - I am so thankful for sharing 36 years of marriage with a man who loves me and our children. It is truly a blessing to have a love for one another that grows stronger with time. I am thankful for experiencing such love!

3. November 14, 2009 - I am thankful for my 5 children who are so bright, gifted, and talented in very different ways. I am grateful that they love us, each other, and all are doing well. What a blessing.

4. November 15, 2009 - I am thankful for my 5 grandchildren and 1 on the way in about 10 days. They are the joy of my life and I love them more than I thought was humanly possible. I thank God for everyone of my babies, because they warm my heart and put a smile on my face.

For more details on how to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Family Activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entries at www.besteducationpossible.com .
You have read this article How to Get the Best Education Possible for Your Child / Tips for parents with the title Day 4: Thanksgiving Cards Activity. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-4-thanksgiving-cards-activity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 4: Thanksgiving Cards Activity"

Post a Comment