Day 6: Thanksgiving Card Activity

Today is the 6Th day to enter your Thanksgiving Card thoughts.

Here is my 6Th Thanksgiving Card entry:

6. November 17, 2009 - I am so thankful for having 2 sisters who are not only my sisters, but my best friends. They are my heroes and I have always tried to follow in their footsteps and live up to the standards they always set high. They are wonderful mothers and have blessed me with beautiful nieces and nephews. I am who I am in part because of their love, support, and prayers.


For more details on how to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Family Activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entries at http://www.besteducationpossible.com/ .
You have read this article Health and the family / Tips for parents with the title Day 6: Thanksgiving Card Activity. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-6-thanksgiving-card-activity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 6: Thanksgiving Card Activity"

Post a Comment