Day 5: Thanksgiving Card Activity

Today is day 5 to enter your Thanksgiving Card thoughts.

Here is my 5Th Thanksgiving Card entry:

5. November 16, 2009 - I am so thankful for having loving parents growing up. My mother and father were so supportive of everything my sisters and I were trying to do. My mother has been gone from us for almost 21 years. It is so hard to believe and I miss her still. My father is still with us, healthy, happy, and remarried to a wonderful woman. I am so thankful for having him and love him dearly!
For more details on how to participate in the Thanksgiving Card Family activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog entries at www.besteducationpossible.com .
You have read this article Health and the family / Tips for parents with the title Day 5: Thanksgiving Card Activity. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-5-thanksgiving-card-activity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 5: Thanksgiving Card Activity"

Post a Comment