Day 8: Thanksgiving Card Activity

This will be the 8Th entry for my Thanksgiving Card Activity.

8. November 19, 2009 - I am thankful for working as an educator for almost 21 years now. I am currently working as the Reading Coach at the Academy for Academics and Arts with the Huntsville City School System. I have learned so much about how children learn and how to help children who struggle. It is truly a blessing to go to work energized, excited, and happy every day knowing a child will be helped. I am truly thankful for my job!!!!
To learn more about the Thanksgiving Card Activity, read my November 8Th and 9Th blog for details at www.besteducationpossible.com .
You have read this article How to Get the Best Education Possible for Your Child / Tips for parents with the title Day 8: Thanksgiving Card Activity. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-8-thanksgiving-card-activity.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 8: Thanksgiving Card Activity"

Post a Comment