A Random Act of Kindness: Day 1




I was thinking about the month of December and what would be a very meaningful activity for families to do the entire month. I thought of 31 days of "Random Acts of Kindness". Every day this month try and do 1 random act of kindness and write it down. At the end of the month look over your list and see the difference you have made.

December 1, 2009 - I was in my car on the way to work and there was a lot of traffic coming and going. I slowed down and signaled to the car on a side street to go in front of me. It would have been difficult for him to get into the traffic if someone would not stop and let him in. I know he appreciated it because he waved and drove on. It only took a moment to let someone in front of me.

Try to come with a "Random Act of Kindness" tomorrow!!!
You have read this article Tips for parents with the title A Random Act of Kindness: Day 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/a-random-act-of-kindness-day-1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Random Act of Kindness: Day 1"

Post a Comment