Random Act of Kindness: Day 8



December 8, 2009


I talked to the group of 11 girls who are "Angels" in the play, "Mr. Grumpy's Toy Shoppe", about kindness today. I explained how important it is to be kind to one another. Some of the girls are very kind, while others are critical and almost cruel. I explained that what you put out in the universe will come back. I only hope I touched someone to try to be more thoughtful and kind and, my talk will help them develop into wonderful young ladies I know they can be.
You have read this article Health and the family / Tips for parents with the title Random Act of Kindness: Day 8. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/random-act-of-kindness-day-8.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness: Day 8"

Post a Comment