Random Act of Kindness: Day 13


December 13, 2009


When my husband woke up this morning I had a small note telling him how much I love and appreciate everything that he does for me and our family. When he saw the envelope on this sink he picked it up and said, "What is this?" I watch him read the note as a big smile appeared on his face. He laughed leaned over and gave me a hug and a kiss. Maybe this is the time I should ask for that diamond watch? LOL!!!! Let your loved ones know how much you love them as often as possible. It is a nice surprise to know your efforts are appreciated and you are loved.
You have read this article Tips for parents with the title Random Act of Kindness: Day 13. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/random-act-of-kindness-day-13.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness: Day 13"

Post a Comment