Random Act of Kindness: Day 14

December 14, 2009

Today was a very busy day! I am testing all the children in First Grade to see if they are reading on grade level and also their comprehension skills. I greeted each child with a smile and talked to every child I came in contact with today. I will continue to do this from now on with all the other grade levels. Not only did I talk to them before testing them I tried to make sure they were relax and comfortable. I want them to do their best and not feel intimidated by me or the test. What a joy and privilege it is to work with children. I just love my job!!
You have read this article How to Get the Best Education Possible for Your Child / Tips for parents with the title Random Act of Kindness: Day 14. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/random-act-of-kindness-day-14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness: Day 14"

Post a Comment