Random Act of Kindness: 10

December 10, 2009

I was talking to a friend and she was telling me she was discouraged and needed prayer. I stopped the conversation and I said, "Let's pray right now". I started praying for her and when the prayer was finished she thanked me. I could tell there was a lift in her spirit and truly hope she is having a wonderful day. So many times people ask for you to pray for them and we may forget or pray later. Why not stop and pray immediately. That way they hear and know you are praying for them!
You have read this article Tips for parents with the title Random Act of Kindness: 10. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/random-act-of-kindness-10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness: 10"

Post a Comment