Random Act of Kindness: Day 12


December 12, 2009

At school we have special needs students who I have learned are so precious and really smart. The teachers and aides are very special people as I watch them teach, encourage, and attend to each child's needs. This morning an aide came into the cafeteria to get one of the students, She had a cup of coffee in her hand the student grabbed her purse and she dropped her cup of coffee. I really felt so sorry for her. I remembered that we had some sample packets of instant coffee in the front office. So I went to the office and got 4 sample coffee packets and got some cream. I walked back and gave her the coffee and cream. She was really surprised and very appreciative. Just a small thing like that can make a persons day brighter.
You have read this article Tips for parents with the title Random Act of Kindness: Day 12. You can bookmark this page URL http://movimentosporting1906.blogspot.com/2009/12/random-act-of-kindness-day-12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness: Day 12"

Post a Comment